Our Equality Objectives
Our equality objectives are:
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the classroom
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- Actively close gaps in attainment and achievement between pupils and all groups of pupils; especially students eligible for free-school meals, students with special educational needs and disabilities and looked after children